Please join me for this benefit class!
- Saturday, December 17, 2016
- 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.
- All-Level Class with Shari Gass
- Morton Community Center – 222 N. Chauncey, West Lafayette
- Register by emailing Shari Gass firstname.lastname@example.org – a returned email will be your confirmation.
- Donation: Minimum suggested amount is $15.00. Payment on the day of the class is fine.
- Forms of Payment: Cash or checks payable to Shari Gass.
Thank you for your generosity and support.
Peace and Joy, Shari
It’s a go! I’ve added a Vinyasa Flow session at Morton. Call Morton Center – 765-775-5120 to reserve your spot!
Tuesday 12:00-1:15 July 26 – August 23 $60.00
Peace and joy!
Thanks to Alie and our wonderful yoga community for making the workshop on Sat. so fantastic. By popular demand we will be planning another workshop with Alie.
In the meantime you can catch Alie at Millenium Park in Chicago -http://www.aliemcmanus.com/workshops/
I hope you are enjoying your summer! I hope to see you soon on the mat.
- All-Level Tues. 5:30pm July 8,22,29 $30 Code: 201002-18 This is an additional session and is not listed in the summer brochure.
Yin/Yang Workshops – These workshops will mix the wonderful worlds of Yin, long-slow supported holds with Yang, more active poses and movements. Previous yoga experience recommended.
- Hip Hip Hooray – Wednesday, July 9 – 10 am-noon $20 – This practice is dedicated to our hips. We’ll make nice with the hips by beginning with gentle hip openers. We’ll build strength and find space in the standing poses and then ease off and go in deeper with yin poses. This practice can soothe your mind and your hips!
- Shoulder Love – Wednesday, July 23 – 10am-noon $20 – Yes, Yin for the shoulders! Tight shoulders plague almost everyone and can limit us in so many ways. We’ll open up and strengthen the front, side and back of the shoulders. This practice will help open your shoulders allowing you to feel more calm, spacious, and renewed.
Peace and joy,
Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time. – John Lubbock
Balance the busyness and overdoing of the upcoming holiday season with your yoga practice. New sessions start this week.
Continuing Tuesday 8:30-9:45am 11/5/13-12/10/13 $50.00 304*
All-Level Tuesday 5:30-6:45pm 11/5/13-12/10/13 $50.00 305*
Continuing Thursday 8:30-9:45am 11/7/13-12/12/13 $50.00 306*
* No class on 11/26 & 11/28
Registration available in person or on line at www.lafayetteparksreg. There is an additional fee for online registration.
McAllister Recreation Center 1 (765) 807-1360
2351 North 20th Street, Lafayette, IN 47904
- Continuing Wednesday 10:00-11:15am 11/6/13-12/11/13 $50.00
- All-Level Wednesday 1:00-2:15pm 11/6/13-12/11/13 $50.00
- Flow Thursday 12:00-1:15am 11/7/13-12/12/13 $50.00
* No class 11/27 & 11/28
Registration in person or by phone – Morton @ 775-5120
222 Chauncey Ave. WestLafayette , IN.
The summer is flying by. I hope you’ve found some time to relax and enjoy the gifts of the season; watermelon, corn on the cob, farmers market, summer reads, time in the hammock……
Please join me for the Prop Parade-
Wednesday, July 31, 10:00 AM – Noon at Morton Center – Prop Parade Workshop – We will utilize all the props (blankets, blocks, belts, bolsters, chairs, and walls) to help us find more ease and joy in our practice. All props are provided. This class is appropriate for All-Levels. $20 fee.
Please call the Morton Center to register – 765-775-5120.
Check out the schedule page for details on the new classes beginning this week at Morton and next week at McAllister.
Registration in advance of the class start date lets us know that we have met the minimum enrollment, and reduces the chance that the class will be canceled.
Peace and Joy!
If you ever get a chance to attend a workshop with Jason Kniola do it! I attended the Yoga and Vibrational Healing Workshop today at Ross House with Jason and his sister, Lisa Joesten. Lisa did a great job with the yoga part. Jason used gongs, singing bowls, drums, bells, and even a conch shell to help us let go. Words can’t describe how amazing this was. It’s really something you should experience for yourself. Thanks to Jason and Lisa.
Thanks to the yoga community for their generous support in the recent donation classes held for Food Finders and Planned Parenthood. I’m sure both donations will be greatly appreciated.
Peace and Joy!
We have never stayed home long enough to experience the truth about ourselves – Erich Schiffmann
Come join me on Sat. 11/3/12 from 10:00 – 11:15am for an All-Level yoga class at Morton Community Center.
Everyone is welcome to attend these classes, regardless of experience, fitness, or income level. Fees are by donation. The suggested donation would be appreciated, but if you are on a tight budget, just pay what you can afford. Please call the Morton office at 775-5120 to reserve your spot, if you are interested, since space is limited. Since donations will be collected in class, we will not be able to accept credit cards. Please make donations in cash or check made out to City of West Lafayette.
Peace and Joy