Come join me on Sat. 11/3/12 from 10:00 – 11:15am for an All-Level yoga class at Morton Community Center.
Everyone is welcome to attend these classes, regardless of experience, fitness, or income level. Fees are by donation. The suggested donation would be appreciated, but if you are on a tight budget, just pay what you can afford. Please call the Morton office at 775-5120 to reserve your spot, if you are interested, since space is limited. Since donations will be collected in class, we will not be able to accept credit cards. Please make donations in cash or check made out to City of West Lafayette.
Peace and Joy
Hi Yogi Pals,
I know I’ve been AWOL to my site lately. I’ve been focusing on hang time with my daughter before she heads off for a semester in Germany. I hope the new year is treating you well. This mild winter is to my liking and has me thinking of spring: clean out closets, change a few habits, adjust certain attitudes, update my website and include my Spring schedule….
Spring registration is now available at McAllister Center and Morton Center.
Peace and joy,
Rejuvenate and Rejoice
A New Year’s Yoga Retreat
with Shari and Sherry
Saturday, January 7th
The McAllister Center
2325 N. 20th Street, Lafayette
Slow Flow with Shari Gass OR Flow to Music with Sherry Tripodi
Restorative Yoga with Shari Gass OR Yin Yoga with Sherry Tripodi
$20 for retreat (2 classes) in advance or $24 at the door
Spaces limited. Call the McAllister Center at 765-807-1360 to register.
- Saturday, December 3, 2011
- 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. (Yes, this is a 1.5 hour class – a little extra time for more goodness!)
- Morton Community Center – 222 N. Chauncey West Lafayette, IN 47906, Room 200
- Register by emailing Shari Gass email@example.com or Sherry Tripodi firstname.lastname@example.org – a returned email will be your confirmation. Space is limited.
- Donation: Minimum suggested amount is $15.00
- Forms of Payment: Cash, credit cards or checks payable to Food Finders Food Bank.
- Instructors: Shari Gass (765) 429-6214 and Sherry Tripodi (765) 269-9199
Thank you for your generosity and support. Peace and Joy,
Shari and Sherry
As a part of the Purdue Lecture Series, Nicholas Kristof will be speaking about problems and solutions related to abuses suffered by woman and girls worldwide. His inspirational stories will bring the plight of women worldwide onto your radar. He offers ways to empower these women and girls and break the cycle of poverty and extremism.
One way is through organizations like Kiva. Our yoga community has generously donated to Kiva with over 21 loans since May 2010. Check out the Kiva website to learn more.
Loeb Playhouse at Purdue on Thurs. 9/15 @ 7:30pm. The event is free.